Straight hair is in. All the time.
If you want to straighten your hair, and if you are looking for some "do-it-yourself" tips, read on. This blog post has some whacky, crazy, wild and experimental ideas to get the Perfect Straight Hair* that you have always wished for.
- Sleep hanging upside down.
- Divide your hair into multiple sections. Tie small weights at the end of each section. Keep them on (like braces) till your hair straightens
- Have a battery operated 'shock yourself' device to keep your hair standing on end. You are sure to get a lot of attention!
- Lie down on the driveway with your hair spread to your back, cover it with a blanket, and get your dad or brother to drive a car on it repeatedly.
- If nothing works, try this. It's a bit expensive, but the results are guaranteed. Shave your hair and put on a straight hair wig. This way, you can have not only straight hair, but also the comfort of matching (or contrasting!) your hair color to your costume in a jiffy!
Disclaimer: All these suggestions are purely experimental and should be used only at your discretion. The writer does not take any responsibility for any kind of physical, mental harm or property loss caused by executing/trying out any of the methods mentioned here, or their variations. Serious.
*This post is an entry for Sunsilk's "The Straight Hair Experiment" contest.